Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Elevator Pitch #2

1. The Pitch: https://youtu.be/tUzJUK16YFw

2. Feedback from my last pitch: I received some good feedback from my last pitch. The consensus was that my solution wasn’t made clear enough. I thought that I explained it well enough, but I didn’t. It made sense in my head, but I guess that was just because I knew what it was. I really should’ve done a better job of explaining the solution because other people don’t know exactly what I’m thinking.

3. What I changed based on feedback: The only thing that I changed was to make sure I made that explain my solution very clearly. That seemed to be the only thing that people were confused about.

4 comments:

  1. Riley, I think that your pitch has overall improved and is now a lot clearer as to what your pitch is. I think the figures you give at the beginning of the pitch allow for you to not only cite real data that has been collected but also hook the potential customer in with a statistic that highlights the problem they face and the solution you have to that said problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on your last elevator pitch this elevator pitch showed a lot of improvement and was much clearer. The last was fine but I had to replay it once or twice in order visualize and understand how this idea was to be put together. Through clear concise wording I was able to visualize the problem of before, and the solution to my problem when it is solved. I also like the use of the statistic because it makes me intrigue that every two minutes a gun is stolen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riley, you did really well in thoroughly explaining your solution in this pitch. You were able to hook your audience with relevant facts in the beginning of your pitch and lead that towards your solution. It was good how you took the feedback given on your last pitch and really focused on improving it this time around. Otherwise, the problem solution was clearly stated and the pitch was fluid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have a great pitch and conveyed your message really well. I personally struggle with recordings and public speaking and I can really tell that you are confident in your message.

    ReplyDelete