Thursday, October 17, 2019

What's Your Secret Sauce


I would say that I have some valuable human capital. Below is a list of 5 things that I think makes me unique.
1.     I think that I am very personable guy. I think that is hard to come by these days because I believe that quite a few people seem disingenuous.
2.     I am also a peacemaker. I feel that I am very good at solving conflicts between people, so I think that is a good quality to have.
3.     I know a lot about a bunch of different subjects. I am a curious person, so I always like to learn about new things.
4.     I also like to seek out other people’s opinions when it comes to decision making. I think that would make me a good boss because I would always take employees considerations before I make a decision.
5.     I think that I react well under stress. I have gotten much better over the years and I think that I am one of the best people when it comes to working under stress.

Summaries of interviews
1.     Sophia: Sophia said that she thinks I’m a very good planner. She thinks that I do a great job delegating work.
2.     Dane: Dane thinks that I am very empathetic. He also thinks that I am very strong at understanding other people’s problems.
3.     Logan: Logan thinks that I am very detail oriented and outgoing. He thinks that I know how to talk very well with people.
4.     Hannah: Hannah thinks that I am very confident in my work. She also thinks that I react well under stress.
5.     Haley: Haley said that she thought I was a very hard worker. She also mentioned that I am a very good multitasker. Obviously, that helps when it comes to the work environment.

Reflection: I think that everyone gave good traits about me. I see myself as the person that they said I was. I would say those were all pretty accurate statements that everyone gave. They definitely said some things that I believe to be true, but I did not write those down. I would not go back to my list and change my answers because I think those are my strongest characteristics.

Here is the link to my YouTube Video containing audio from the interviews that I conducted: https://youtu.be/9FEhDbQCF38


3 comments:

  1. It seems as though you are very focused and determined in your work. These are important in order to be successful and to get through the hardest of times. In addition, being able to talk to others and feel how they are feeling is an important aspect as well which will not only help you in your business endeavors but also will help within your friendships and family. People probably value your advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The qualities that you listed about yourself are very good, especially if you want to become a successful entrepreneur. A very important part of being an entrepreneur is networking and getting to know people to make connections. Being personable, empathetic, and a peacemaker are all good qualities in a friend, family member, and business partner. I like how you apply these qualities now and I hope you can positively apply them in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riley, from what I can tell from the summaries of your interviews, you are a very organized and goal-oriented person. Many of the qualities your interviewees pointed out are essential for someone to be successful in the business world. I think that it is always a good sign when you are able to match the qualities you feel you have to what others think and perceive of you. It shows that your outward persona stays true to the person you believe you are internally.

    ReplyDelete