The delivery of the elevator pitch was good. You was cool, calm, and collective in delivering the pitch that match the topic of your product. Though, in resonse to your question for feedback about your solution being clear, it really wasn't. I understood the jist of it but when you said the car will have to move in order to get the gun it threw me off at first. Then I realize who want to move a car for a gun, which made me realize that's the whole point and thought of it as good idea. Because people are lazy when it comes to stealing stuff that requires complicated solutions.
Your elevator pitch was very good. I liked how you started off by giving a statistic of how many guns are stolen on a daily and how it increases the crime rate in the community. By doing so, you are informing the audience with real numbers so they understand how important your pitch is and so they become more aware.
However, I agree with Darious because I didn't find the solution to this gun problem to be clear. So, the car has to be on and moving for you to access the gun? Sure, it will prevent it from being stolen, but in the mist of an emergency, can it provide easy access (especially if your car is not on when you're in a dangerous predicament)?
Riley, I think that your elevator pitch really did a good job of explaining the problem you hope to solve. I think its always important to provide people the context to the problem or situation you're trying to solve and you achieved that. The addition of the statistics helps the potential customer understand the gravity of the problem and how your solution can help them. Finally, I do think that your solution could really be successful in helping gun owners keep their guns secure in their cars and out of the wrong hands.
The delivery of the elevator pitch was good. You was cool, calm, and collective in delivering the pitch that match the topic of your product. Though, in resonse to your question for feedback about your solution being clear, it really wasn't. I understood the jist of it but when you said the car will have to move in order to get the gun it threw me off at first. Then I realize who want to move a car for a gun, which made me realize that's the whole point and thought of it as good idea. Because people are lazy when it comes to stealing stuff that requires complicated solutions.
ReplyDeleteYour elevator pitch was very good. I liked how you started off by giving a statistic of how many guns are stolen on a daily and how it increases the crime rate in the community. By doing so, you are informing the audience with real numbers so they understand how important your pitch is and so they become more aware.
ReplyDeleteHowever, I agree with Darious because I didn't find the solution to this gun problem to be clear. So, the car has to be on and moving for you to access the gun? Sure, it will prevent it from being stolen, but in the mist of an emergency, can it provide easy access (especially if your car is not on when you're in a dangerous predicament)?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRiley, I think that your elevator pitch really did a good job of explaining the problem you hope to solve. I think its always important to provide people the context to the problem or situation you're trying to solve and you achieved that. The addition of the statistics helps the potential customer understand the gravity of the problem and how your solution can help them. Finally, I do think that your solution could really be successful in helping gun owners keep their guns secure in their cars and out of the wrong hands.
ReplyDelete